Planned - Final Fantasy VII Cosplay doll

Hello dollfriends,
working on my next project. planned it was 5 years ago (a cosplay doll), now I want to finally realize it. My idea-book is full with planned dolls and I need at least 3 clones or 8 arms. XD

A Doll Cosplay is quite challenging because they must be very similar to the original character. However, I am very bad at copying and then the character of my vision will correspond. ;-)
The sew the clothes are awful and I are going to have buckles, armor etc. to scale manufacture ourselves.

The first doll parts are cast and fired... I myself am curious how "he" in the end will be.
Currently I'm experimenting with the right skin color.
 I am critical to my dolls and sometimes I am looking for weeks after matching fabrics, hair or accessories.



Ich arbeite  an meinem nächsten Projekt. geplant war es schon vor 5 Jahren (eine Cosplay doll), jetzt will ich es endlich realisieren. Mein Ideen- Buch ist voll mit geplanten Puppen und ich brauche mindestens 3 Klone oder 8 Arme. XD
Eine Cosplay doll ist ziemlich anspruchsvoll, da sie dem original Character sehr ähnlich sein muss. Ich bin allerdings sehr schlecht im kopieren und so wird der Charakter meiner Sichtweise entsprechen. ;-)
Das Nähen der Kleidung wird schrecklich und ich werde Schnallen, Rüstung usw. Maßstabsgetreu selbst fertigen.  

Die ersten Puppenteile sind gegossen und gebrannt....ich bin selber gespannt wie "Er" am Ende sein wird. Momentan experimentiere ich mit der richtigen Hautfarbe.
Bezüglich meiner Puppen bin ich überkritisch und manchmal suche ich Wochen nach passenden Stoffen, Haaren oder Accessoires.